Friday, August 21, 2009

What is the safest way to make windows xp look like windows vista ?

I want to make windows xp look like windows vista..without my computer getting any adware, spyware, viruses, or getting my stuffed up or getting any of my files deleted.



For all you experts are computers well I found a site : http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-E...



and I'm wondering is it a good site to download windows vista? will it mess up my computer or is it good? if not could you please tell me a site that has a safe windows vista download..thankyou..and please help everyone all help is accepted.or Can anyone tell me what free programs to download to make it look and behave like windows vista?



P.S I would like windows vista ultimate, and I know it's just a skin and I can't buy it or purchase it online cause I'm only a child..



What is the safest way to make windows xp look like windows vista ?free adware remover



http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enh...



This is a Windows XP Vista Transformation Pack.



Download this, then install it.



:)



What is the safest way to make windows xp look like windows vista ?internet security 2006



Download Uxtheme patch and you can use any theme you like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment