Friday, August 21, 2009

Computer keeps crashing, after trying to remove antispynet.com?

I recently got a spyware, antispynet.com, as well as other nasty spyware programs on my computer. I've tried very hard to get rid of them. I think I might have done the trick; but now, after a few minutes of being on, my computer crashes. It takes me to a blue screen which discusses the computer crash, and then restarts.



This initially happened only when I ran adaware to get rid of the bugs - I figured it was a virus that made my computer crash when I ran the adware program, but now, it happens after just a few moments. Please help. My computer is USELESS now - just keeps crashing moments after startup.



Can I do anything besides wipe and reload the whole computer? I'll lose all my files....



Computer keeps crashing, after trying to remove antispynet.com?download



Do a system restore %26 back date your computer to a time when it didn't do this. A month ago is a good date to go back to. And it will save all your files. You may have to redownload some things but it will help. That's what I did when we had probs with our computer.



Computer keeps crashing, after trying to remove antispynet.com?hijackthis



Try booting into Safe Mode and scanning for viruses and spyware there. If it is still crashing, try doing a Repair Install for Windows...you won't lose any data, it just reinstalls system files and such.
K =)

No comments:

Post a Comment