Sunday, August 23, 2009

Computer lag at the startup?

everything works great when Windows Vista start up everything load, but when I click on like the start button or anything my mouse turn into a circle which mean its loading but it never load. My computer then freeze up and my only option is to push the main button and go into safe mode which work perfectly fine.



I scan for virus like 3 times



scan for spyware and adware 2 times



I defregment the hard drive



I did disc clean up



I did msconfig and uncheck anything I dont need at start up.



I uninstall all my program that i dont need



I did a back up and restore my computer didnt work



I use the Tune Up Utilities 2007 and fix all the problems but doesnt seem to work.



dont have a firewall on.



My only option is right now is to reboot my whole computer all over.... any help?



p.s. nothing do with ram because i have alot.



Computer lag at the startup?hijack this



START UP OPTIONS



click start in blue bar



run



type in msconfig



choose start up



put a check beside the ones you want to run



uncheck programs you don"t want running



these steps below will help clean up your computer and make it faster



In Internet explorer at top of window select tools - then delete browser history



- then another box will open - select delete all- this will not remove your book marks

No comments:

Post a Comment