Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How to remove windowsXP and clean my drive completely?

My pc is fully currupted with adware and virus, so i want to remove the os and reload it again. my admin does have optiom to uninstall windows XP. kindly help me to do this



How to remove windowsXP and clean my drive completely?free antivirus



Lots of help guides on this out there. Try Googling for reinstall +Windows +XP



this one is quite entertaining:



How to install Windows XP in 5 hours or less



http://diveintomark.org/archives/2003/08...



How to remove windowsXP and clean my drive completely?internet



Format it.
insert the windows xp cd . then go to install os then it will ask for the partitions then u allocate the space for drives . drive will be automatically formatted and new os is installed.



or else first take back up of all the drives then format the drives . the only drive which is not formatted will be the drive in which the os is installed . then insert the cd and then do hte above process
Just format your PC.



Its the best option.
just put xp cd in cdrom then reboot from cd when asked if u want to format drive yes then it will b erased then reinstall xp done
1. Go to My Computer



2. Right click C: drive and select Format



Warning: Everything from your C: drive will be lost...



Then reinstall XP using your XP CD.
format it!

No comments:

Post a Comment