Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Spybot, Webroot spy sweeper, and Ad-Aware SE Personal?

spybot and webroot spy sweeper were already installed on my computer and i later installed ad adware SE Personal it is necessary to have installed all three of these programs or should i uninstall the others and keep just one? secondly, spybot keeps sending me these annoying pop messages asking me if i want to block this download as it is a known threat what does this message mean and it is a good thing that spybot does this? i always click yes everytime spybot gives me a message like that but i am starting to find it annoying and just want it to stop what do i do? lastly, how do i stop webroot spy sweeper from performing a system scan of my computer every 30 minutes because of some alert that just popped in its alert window? i appreciate all of your help because as you can see here i don't know much about computers or computer software



Spybot, Webroot spy sweeper, and Ad-Aware SE Personal?free spyware remobal



I have Spybot and Adaware running on my laptop, i dont know about webroot, but i know my computer is running very well with just two

No comments:

Post a Comment