Friday, August 21, 2009

I seem to have a bad computer virus,can anyone please help me?

i have a laptop pc and it has windows xp.the other day i was messing around looking for some free screen savers and wallpapers.well i downloaded one and then my rouble stated.it is like someone is controling my pc.it clicks websites,pop ups come on continually and also it adds stuff to my desktop and i cant close any programs.needless to say i cant do anything hardly.i did do a scan with spyware doctor,it found some stuff and fixed it,that didnt solve it,then i ran adware and spybot search and destroy it didnt help,then i ran anti spy from yahoo it didnt help either.i have searched everywhere on my pc for this thing to uninstall it and i cant find it.i looked under control panel and all my desktop,music,my pictures,please any advice is deeply appreciated.also if you leave any advice please leave a way to contact you if you dont mind cuz im not too pc smart,lol.thanx so much.



I seem to have a bad computer virus,can anyone please help me?husqvarna



i would suggest to go to this link http://www.bitdefender.com/scan8/ie.html



it's an online antivirus scaner. maybe it would help you. because usually viruses can disable the antivirus detection but with online scaner there is nothing to disable because there is just a plugin and no .exe file that he can infect. You can give it a try.



I seem to have a bad computer virus,can anyone please help me?microsoft office

No comments:

Post a Comment