Sunday, August 23, 2009

Help with limewire pro?

I have been using limewire pro now for about a year now and although i have picked up a few bugs it doesnt worry me any more as i bought no adware and it kills anything.the problem i am having is-i am in the process of copying my collection of movies to preserve my originals.and i thought i should maybe share them on limewire before i delete them from my pc,but i cant seem to get them c:dvd temp files to my lime wire shared files as when i go to my shared files in limewire and add c:temp dvd it keeps on telling me its not a file or something to that effect??any advise please.--oh bythe way -i found a very good site for those wanting info on file sharing programs--www.spywareinfo.com



Help with limewire pro?free antivirus download



Well, the folder name C: dvd temp files" seams too long, If you try to remove spaces from it, like "C:\DVDTempFiles", I think it will work.



e-mail me if not

No comments:

Post a Comment