Friday, August 21, 2009

Music Downloading Program?

I need to find a music downloading program that contains absolutley NO spyware, adware, or viruses. I just uninstalled morpheus because it gave me a TON of viruses. Any ideas?



Music Downloading Program?auto protect



try iTunes!



Music Downloading Program?downloads



Limewire's been pretty good. No problems with it at all.
i use limewire you can check each file download with the bitzi checker to make sure they are virus free before you D/L them.
you can try a peer -to-peer program called DC++ 0.699.



I am using it and I have an excelent results with it.



You will need to share some of your files to be able to connect to HUBS and download your favourite music and other.



http://www.filehippo.com/download_dc_plu...
I'd say iTunes but the songs are protected so they cause problems w/ any sort of music player or hardware that isn't an ipod. I wish I could help more.

No comments:

Post a Comment