Friday, August 21, 2009

Are there any good, free power scrubbing programs to get rid of unwanted/deleted data on the compute

I've been trying to get rid of some crap on my computer and it just isn't working. I think there's to much stuff that was deleted that still isn't dead. I've got lots of programs that can bring it all back and I can delete it again but it just doesn't free up the space. There just isn't any room left on my C:\ drive and I can't seem to make room. I've deleted GB's of room and it still won't free up any space. I've emptied the cookies and internet cache and uninstalled a lot of old useless programs and deleted movies and music and pictures and games and it still says its full. There's no viruses and no spyware/adware and I just can't make room. Anyone know any good power scrubbing programs that can get rid of those blasted undead files and folders? I've tried shredding/incinerating some of them but I didn't try that until I was like half way through and it didn't seem to have any effect. Any way to get back the space I need?



Are there any good, free power scrubbing programs to get rid of unwanted/deleted data on the computer?computer security



http://www.iobit.com this free tool will do wonders for you.run the updates after downloading and then scan.it will show the files to remove and fix registry errors also. good luck.



Are there any good, free power scrubbing programs to get rid of unwanted/deleted data on the computer?free spyware remobal

No comments:

Post a Comment