Sunday, August 23, 2009

I know that a virus is running my computer. How can I make it so that I can use the CTRL+ALT+DEL men

I had the BraveSentry virus, and a lot of adware and spyware. I was able to get most of the stuff off, but I can't access the background control (like changing the wallpaper) or the ctrl alt del menu (the program manager)



I know that a virus is running my computer. How can I make it so that I can use the CTRL+ALT+DEL menu?antivirus programs



Hi there,



There are a number of new malicious attacks that disable people's ability to open their task manager (Ctrl + Alt + Del).



The best and easiest way to remove this infection is by installing the Free Trial of Prevx1. This will scan your PC and remove this and any other infections free of charge.



http://www.prevx.com



I know that a virus is running my computer. How can I make it so that I can use the CTRL+ALT+DEL menu?computer protection



You need to run SpySweeper or Spybot - Search %26 Destory or AdAware.



When a computer starts to act "funny" run slow or have odd pop up, means you got a security problem. You can dl those last two programs from www.download.com for free. I'd run them atleast bi-weekly. Spysweeper is great, it gets rid of a lot of things that aren't usually found, key logging programs and trojans and such which not all protection programs detect.



Good luck, hope you get rid of it. Otherwise you will have to reformat your hd to clean it out.
i agree with breann

No comments:

Post a Comment