Friday, August 21, 2009

Why I cannot restore my PC?

Please help me to solve my below PC problems.



1. I cannot restore my PC to a earlier restore time.



2. My PC always shutdown suddenly after my first start-up.



and but get well after another re-start.



Addition Details: I've installed various anti-virus softwares



like AVG, Ad-adware, spybot, winpatrol,



Thanks for your help in advance.



P/S. Please do not ask me to re-format as it takes a long time to do it and I've lost many softwares setup disc. Thanks.



Why I cannot restore my PC?mcaffee



PC Problems:



There are many possible causes for PC problems:



Hardware failure



Disk/File corruption



Virus, Malware, Spyware, Trojans, Bot Hi-jack



Registry corruption



Windows O/S corruption



And many more...



%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Hardware Failure%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;



Check all of these!



Make sure you use a Surge Protector.



This kind of problem is often hardware



related though not always.



Could be a power supply problem.



Could be other hardware problem.



Sometimes the motherboard, RAM, or the



video card causes this type of problem.



Make sure you have the latest BIOS flash



and device drivers.



Could be getting too hot also.

No comments:

Post a Comment