Friday, August 21, 2009

Ok, listen, I'm trying to manually update my virus-scan (Trend) and I need to know what a &#039

to find it and I also need to know what a 'port' is and how to find it. Please help, I have some adware, that i cant get rid of. My virus scan says I need to update. To update, I need to know 'Proxy' and 'Port'. Please help me, I am very frustrated. I have downloaded other spyware softwares and they arent getting rid of them. Please tell me how to get to proxy and port. Thank you.



Ok, listen, I'm trying to manually update my virus-scan (Trend) and I need to know what a 'Proxy' is and wherekawasaki



It seems you are connected to Internet via a proxy server. A Proxy server is a server that directs all client requets to Internet. It is used when the users are restricted direct connectivity to internet and access should be given only through that server so that the Network admin can effectively control the access list, traffic, sites etc.



In Internet Explorer, click Internet Options -%26gt; Connections Tab and then Lan Settings. If a proxy is configured you can see it there as Proxy server address and port

No comments:

Post a Comment