Sunday, August 23, 2009

Trouble with my internet connection....plz help urgently...?

hi friends.... well....i m havin serious trouble in connecting to the www ... though the dial up is workin fine...



I had jus intsalled Ad aware SE Personal (a free anti-adware) and had run it.While i was doin that,i removed the infected files...and aftr that i restarted my pc...and since then i m unable to work on my browser/msngr ..or any such net-related program.... even after runnin the dialer n connectin the internet...i m being showed the message "Working Offline" , "cannot find the server" etc....



i have also tried restoring the system to an earlier date....but even this has not helped....



Trouble with my internet connection....plz help urgently...?antivirus protection



Open your internet explorer,



- select Tools Menu - Internet Options



- Select connection tab



- Click 'Lan Setting'



- uncheck 'Automatically Detect Setting'



Hope this usefull



Trouble with my internet connection....plz help urgently...?computer repair



restore the system as in reprogram or reformat?? That's has a lot of difference there..well I'll give you some advice for your sake..hmm..first, maybe the windows XP installation cd that you're using is not genuine and it may cause problems to you computer..try buying and original windows XP cd...



secondly,maybe your computer is still infected by viruses



try www.download.com and search for anti viruses.



next,you may wanna download mozilla firefox to replace your busted browser...I'm just sayin'...



and If all that I listed doesn't work, I'm going to retire as a computer doctor..good luck
What version of Windows? Probabaly XP?



You need to run the Winsock fix. A lot of times the Winsock entries in the registry will get corrupted after removing Spyware and Adware.



Here:



http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfi...

No comments:

Post a Comment