Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why can't a launch a game? Problem with .exe...?

Hi I try to launch game Tomb Raider Legend, I installed and when I click Play the monitor get's black (shows nothing) and then beautiful note :"



trl.exe encountered problem and needs to close. Sorry for inconvienience" - F*ck



Anyway I had the problem like this redently with internet explorer and windows explorer. Browser would close anytime with the same message. I tried No Adware to delete spyware, reinstall the game but still I have the same problem.



Anyone has any solution, please? thanks



Why can't a launch a game? Problem with .exe...?hijackthis



Hate to say it, but you were too late on trying to find the adware. It looks to me like it got to your system files and corrupted one of your dll files. Only solution I could see would be to re-install windows.



Either that, or you don't have the proper video/sound card required to play the game, but I doubt that would affect Internet Explorer.



Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment